Saturday 9 May 2020

DIALOGUE

DIALOGUE
Me: Hey, good to see you.
Friend: Yes, what’s up?
Me: I'm thinking about going shopping on Black Friday. How about going together?
Friend: Thank you for your invitation but I think this day only promotes consumerism.
Me: No way!! To my mind, I think that we can find a lot of sales. 
Friend: That’s not always true. They cheat you! They only want you to buy.
Really, there aren’t bargains.
Me: I see exactly what you mean but, you can’t think like this. 
Friend: Can you explain why do you say this? 
Me: Because, if you think like this, you’ll never have a good time.
Black Friday is a good day to go shopping and have fun not for thinking that promotes
consumerism. 
Friend: Forget it. It doesn’t matter. 
Me: Sorry. I shouldn’t  have said that like this.
Friend: It’s okay. Don’t worry. I want to go shopping with you but not this day. 
Me: I feel a little sad. I think that we should have a good day together and buy
a lot of things cheaper because, yes, we can find a lot of bargains. 
Friend: You should try to think differently!
Me: Forget it.
Friend: Okay… 
Me: They are calling me. Talk to you later!
Friend: Of course, see you later

Later….

Friend: Hi, I've been thinking about what you told me. I have to admit that you were right.
I want to go with you on Black Friday. 
Me: I adore you! You are the best. 
Friend: See you in the shopping centre?
Me: Of course, bye!!
Friend: Goodbye

ᐈ Personas hablando imágenes de stock, dibujos dos personas ...

No comments:

Post a Comment